Sierra Health + Wellness Centers Careers
Career Opportunities in Multiple Locations – Join Our Team
We are growing! Now Hiring
Sierra Health + Wellness Centers is recruiting talented and caring professionals to join our team in Concord, Bangor, Sacramento, Monterey and Reno, Nevada.
Sierra Health + Wellness Centers Locations
We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Sierra Health + Wellness Centers is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Time Employee Benefits:
• Competitive Salary Structure
• 100% Paid Individual Insurance Premiums:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Accident
• 10 Days Paid Vacation Days Annually
• 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
• 401k Matching
Join Our Team – We are Growing!
Sierra Health + Wellness Centers is a Northern California and Nevada network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances or mental health issues.
Competitive Benefits and Career Opportunities
We provide competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic and growing company with impressive benefits – dedicated to providing best quality and compassionate evidence-based addiction recovery care to patients – please join us!
Our Locations Photo and Video Tours
New Start Recovery Solutions
Recovery Happens Counseling Services
New Start Recovery Solutions locations serve California, Nevada and the U.S.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services outpatient addiction and mental health treatment is located in Sacramento (Rancho Cordova).
Virtual IOP is available for California residents.
IOP and PHP Outpatient Rehab · Primary Mental Health Care
In-Network Insurance Accepted
We are in-network with the following insurers:
Aetna ∙ Anthem Blue Cross ∙ Blue Shield of California ∙ Beacon Health Options ∙ Contra Costa ∙ Halcyon Behavioral ∙ Kaiser ∙ Magellan Health ∙ MHN ∙ TriWest ∙ Sutter Health ∙ UMR ∙ United Behavioral Health ∙ United Healthcare ∙ Western Health Advantage
We are a VA Community Care Center
We work out of network with most PPO insurance.
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.
• Each patient is evaluated and receives a biopsychosocial assessment and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• Individuals located in Monterey, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area struggling with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happen Counseling Services are a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
• We Accept Most Insurance and work with Union and EAP Programs.